I am a fourth year Ph.D. candidate at Mila & Université de Montréal, under the supervision of Yoshua Bengio. My research interests include Meta-Learning, Few-shot Learning, Probabilistic Modeling, Structure Learning, and Reinforcement Learning. I received the Antidote Scholarship 2019.
Prior to joining Mila, I was a data-scientist at Snips (now acquired by Sonos), working on language understanding for privacy-preserving voice assistants. I also hold a Master in Machine Learning (MVA) from the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan.
- UAIBayesian Structure Learning with Generative Flow NetworksUncertainty in Artificial Intelligence 2022
- ICLR SpotlightContinuous-Time Meta-Learning with Forward Mode DifferentiationInternational Conference on Learning Representations 2022
- ICLR SpotlightPredicting Infectiousness for Proactive Contact TracingInternational Conference on Learning Representations 2021
- ICLRA Meta-Transfer Objective for Learning to Disentangle Causal MechanismsInternational Conference on Learning Representations 2020
- Preprint Best in ShowTorchmeta: A Meta-Learning library for PyTorcharXiv preprint 2019